Gm 1 - Brunswick 2
Fred. National 10
Gm 2 - Jefferson Co. 0
UL American 14
Gm 1 - Thurmont 8
Fred. American 3
Gm 2 - UL National 7
Four County 4
Gm 1 - Brunswick 24
Jefferson Co. 1
Gm 1 - Thurmont 5
UL National 6
Gm 1 - Fred. National 7
Jefferson Co. 0 Forfeit
Gm 2 - Brunswick 6
UL Anerican 8
Gm 1 - Fred. American 1
UL National 11
Gm 2 - Thurmont 4
Four County 9
July 29, ROUND 2 BRACKET A
Gm 1 - Fred. National 1
UL American 12
Gm 1 - Fred. American 1
Four County 12
BRACKET A: A1-BRUNSWICK, A2-FREDERICK NATIONAL, A3-JEFFERSON COUNTY, A4-UPPER LOUDOUN AMERICAN
BRACKET B: B1-THURMONT, B2-FREDERICK AMERICAN, B3-UPPER LOUDOUN NATIONAL, B4-FOUR COUNTY
MON 7/30 Major A vs B 6:30PM
BRACKET TIE BREAKER
1. If there is a tie between two teams (two teams with identical records), the tie-breaker is the score of the game played between the two teams (head-to-head result).
2. If there is a three-way tie, and no clear victor can be determined on head-to-head competition, then: The total number of runs given up, divided by the number of innings played on defense, is computed for each of the three teams involved in the tie. The ONE team with the lowest "run differential" advances. The second team to advance would be based on the "head-to-head" result between the two remaining teams (see previous paragraph). Note: If a team only plays part of a half-inning on defense before a game is ended, that will count as a full half-inning for the purposes of computing the run differential.
Brunswick Little League will be hosting a Minor League 11U All-Star Tournament starting on Saturday, July 21 and continuing thru Saturday, July 28. Your organization is invited to enter one or more teams. Tournament guidelines are as follows:
Pool Play (3 games), Championship between top team of each bracket
11U MINORS ONLY Minor League Players Age 8-11 (regular season)
Rosters may be verified by LL at Williamsport, PA
Roster size of 12-15 players
No more than 1 Manager and 2 Coaches
Individual and team trophies will be given to 1st and 2nd place teams
Free Hot Dog or Snow Cone for players, manager, and coaches after each game
Umpires and balls will be provided
Entry fee for this Tournament is $250.00. Deadline for entry is June 30, or when all slots are filled.
There will be a Tournament Meeting and drawing of the brackets TBA. This will be held at the Major League field of Brunswick Little League. One representative must attend the meeting. We will draw seeds and finalize the schedule at this meeting. We will also review the tournament rules. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them at this meeting. Rosters must be provided at this time. Rules are posted on our web site.
Once I receive the application form and fees, I will send you a tournament packet with directions, rules, etc. If you would like to participate in this tournament, please respond ASAP. We are limiting the number of teams to 8.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (home) 301-834-8002, or (cell) 301-524-1542 where you can leave a message or text. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drew D. Hawes
Tournament Registration Coordinator
Brunswick Little League
1. We are playing by the 2018 Little League Rule Book regular season rules except BRLL local rules used during season listed below.
2. A complete game is 4 innings or 3 ½ innings if the home team is winning. If the game is called for darkness or rain the game reverts back to last completed inning.
3. The standard game is six (6) innings in length.
4. 2:00 time limit. No new inning will start after 1 1/2 hours from start time.
5. Innings will last three (3) outs per side. Exception, runs are limited to five (5) runs per side for the first five (5) innings. In the sixth (6) and during any extra innings runs will be unlimited. Any inning started near but no later than the one hour and thirty minute mark of the game will be considered the last and final unlimited inning.
6. A 10-run mercy rule will be in effect after the 4th and 5th innings.
7. Only players who played the regular season in the minors are eligible to play in the Emory Frye Minors Tournament. Each team will consist of no more than 14 players. All players must play at least two innings in the field if present and on the lineup card. In a game that does not go the full 6 innings; a player that does not play 2 innings in the field must play those innings missed in the next game in addition to their 2 inning minimum. Innings of play do not need to be consecutive.
8. Teams must start play with nine (9) players in the field. The entire roster will bat in a running line-up
except for injury or illness. A player that is removed from the lineup due to injury or illness will not be allowed to return to that game. The removed player is allowed to play in any subsequent games. An out will NOT be assessed for any player removed from the roster due to an injury or illness. No additions to the game roster will be allowed after the start of the game.
9. A game that has started with 9 players shall be forfeited unless a team can field a minimum of eight players.
10. Free substitution
11. All Little League regular season pitching rules will apply.
12. No balks. Pitcher will get a warning on the first illegal pitch and will be assessed a ball on subsequent infractions.
13. If a runner is advancing to home plate, second or third, and a play is being attempted, the runner needs
to slide or give themselves up to avoid contact. Runners must avoid collisions at all bases. The umpire’s discretion will be used on plays at all bases.
14. Fielders cannot occupy a base or base-path unless they are in the act of fielding the ball or making a play.
15. Stealing bases is allowed. The runner may leave their occupied base when the ball reaches the batter or when he can swing and reach the ball. This includes stealing Home.
16. Bunting is allowed.
17. A player may not advance to first base on a dropped third strike
18. With two outs or 4 runs, you may pinch run for the catcher only. The player making the last out is to be used as the runner.
19. Play stops when the Pitcher has control of the ball on the pitcher’s mound. The runner can advance to the next base as long as he or she had already broken to the next base before the Pitcher catches the ball on the mound. The umpire’s discretion is will be used to make the call.
20. The team listed on the upper line of the bracket will be in the first base dugout, the lower line team in the third base dugout. Before the game, a coin flip will determine home team.
21. The team listed on the upper line gets the batting cage one hour before game time, the lower line 40 minutes before game time. Infield will be split with how much time is available.
22. The lineup for each team must be at the press box no less than 15 minutes before game time.
23. All protests will be settled before the game resumes, either by the umpires or the tournament (game) Director..
24. 12 year olds that played in minors all year are allowed, but cannot pitch. If asked, leagues will need to produce Little League waiver permitting a 12 year old to play in minors.